PO: NIN - The Downward Spiral re-issue 2xLP 180g

Update: release date has been pushed back to Sept. 23 from Sept. 9.

fuck. i hope this isn't going to be like the closure dvd. get puched back every time the release date gets closer.

If I had known that the band had nothing to do with this, I may have thought about it a bit before I bought it. I really want this on vinyl as it is my favorite Nails album (I would be all over The Fragile if it is repressed, but I like TDS better). If there is a better version pressed in the future with Trent's blessing I may get that one and unload this one, but who knows. I just want this muchly.

no man, i agree with you. i cannot be paying the stupid money on ebay for this. i also bought the radiohead boxset as well, so i'm defo in the running for this. its just that i care so much more about NIN than radiohead - thats why i was disappointed about the fact that Trent hasnt anything to do with this release. i'll more than likely buy it, but probably wont pre-order it...as i'm broke....

well look at it like this, if you ponied up for it on ebay -- the band wouldnt be getting any money from that either. if you like the record, you might as well pick it up for a decent price and enjoy it.

Good point. Either way...band ain't seeing a dime off it...which is a shame in the case of this repress...but hey, it is what it is...

I already pre-ordered from Elusive Disc. I'm not THAT idealistic so will leave it as is and not cancel it.

yeah, fuck it eh Juan, i've gone and ordered it! this will complete my NIN vinyl collection. just couldn't say no. Trent will still get royalties from this and the fact that the band hasn't anything to do with it, doesn't mean the label that signed them for this record can't re-issue the album.

He'll get some cash, we'll get TDS on beautiful wax. Lets just hope they do a top notch job on the re-issue.