cancer bats/this is hell

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today. I love this board but it was nice not to have seen what the records/sleeves looked like beforehand. Two songs on each side but they only list one per band on the sleeve. Kind of strange.

I got mine yesterday, caroline blue, haven't had a chance to listen to it, but about the track listing. In the sleeve it has lyrics for Let It Pour (CB) and Another Facade (TIH), but if you look in the space between the lock groove and the label on each side there is a song by each band printed on their side of the vinyl. Cancer Bat's side has 'Death Bros' printed and This Is Hell's side has 'Diamond Lanterns'. Maybe that clears that up?

Guest conoley
Got mine today. I love this board but it was nice not to have seen what the records/sleeves looked like beforehand. Two songs on each side but they only list one per band on the sleeve. Kind of strange.

I got mine yesterday, caroline blue, haven't had a chance to listen to it, but about the track listing. In the sleeve it has lyrics for Let It Pour (CB) and Another Facade (TIH), but if you look in the space between the lock groove and the label on each side there is a song by each band printed on their side of the vinyl. Cancer Bat's side has 'Death Bros' printed and This Is Hell's side has 'Diamond Lanterns'. Maybe that clears that up?

Yeah they cover a song by the other band, which is why the lyrics are not there