ronniethebear: PLEASE read/respond to my pms

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys want to talk shit on a message board, that's your choice, but none of you have any idea what's going on in my personal life right now. The majority of my belongings are at my old apartment, now my ex's, and I have literally been back there twice within the span of nearly two months. She and I are not on good terms at all, which makes things even more difficult. These aren't fucking excuses, they're the reasons why you guys haven't gotten your shit in the past two months. Yeah I'm slow to ship things, and yeah I can take some ribbing, but in comparison with what's been going on recently, a couple DVDs or a shirt and a slipmat don't mean shit to me. That's all.

If you guys want to talk shit on a message board, that's your choice, but none of you have any idea what's going on in my personal life right now. The majority of my belongings are at my old apartment, now my ex's, and I have literally been back there twice within the span of nearly two months. She and I are not on good terms at all, which makes things even more difficult. These aren't fucking excuses, they're the reasons why you guys haven't gotten your shit in the past two months. Yeah I'm slow to ship things, and yeah I can take some ribbing, but in comparison with what's been going on recently, a couple DVDs or a shirt and a slipmat don't mean shit to me. That's all.

Well, it's a good thing you broke up with your girlfriend 2 months ago and not in the middle of March when I originally asked you to send that stuff back to me.

Whatever though, just do what you gotta do to get your shit together and let me know when you can send it.

Well, it's a good thing you broke up with your girlfriend 2 months ago and not in the middle of March when I originally asked you to send that stuff back to me.

Whatever though, just do what you gotta do to get your shit together and let me know when you can send it.

He'll get it to you when Dead Format's new tradelist features are up.

OH SNAP!!

;D

ok...so i dont generally speak up about this, but i have a huge problem with people airing personal business.

it is a fact that ronnie takes awhile to mail things sometimes...but the dude is going through a ton of shit, with his relationship ending and didnt he lose his job awhile back? i know that being unemployed is SUPER stressful (i havent had a solid shit in weeks) and it will hinder other things.

but regardless of the circumstance, nobody should make a post calling someone out on something like this, its between 2 people...

im not saying you dont have a right to be pissed about not getting something, but you dont need to post something in a public forum to get his attention.

but regardless of the circumstance, nobody should make a post calling someone out on something like this, its between 2 people...

im not saying you dont have a right to be pissed about not getting something, but you dont need to post something in a public forum to get his attention.

This seems to be between a number of people and if there's been 0 contact this is sadly the only way to get ones attention.

I agree, a public forum is not the best place to correct mistakes and problems, but in the "message board" age it's sometimes the only way to accomplish getting ones attention.

edit - also, as someone who frequents this board a great deal, i think it's in the best intrest of the board to call out flakes, for whatever the reasons may be.

after waiting a long time and getting the same response every single time you message him about it, it gets really old. i gave the dude the benefit of the doubt every time. hell i didn't really get pissed til like 7 weeks passed. last 2 times i messaged him it was the same message as before saying basical oh i'm so sorry i'll mail them right away.

also, you shouldn't be selling shit online unless you can ship it within 2 days. ask anyone i've sold to, i always ship right away and send them tracking info. i almost feel like it's expected. they're paying for it, they should get it fast. going on 4 months is not fast. for df, it looks like it's about 6 months. hell even muzzy is faster than that.

no idea why this dude gets such special fucking treatment from people in the community of vinyl trading.

he gets excused for being a "late seller/trader" blah blah blah.

fact of the matter if this was anyone else and the stuff wasn't sent out within two weeks people would make sure that person was on everyone's shitlist on every messageboard and blacklisted from the country at this point. this dude is no better than anyone else.

great his real life sucks. how old is he again? not 17, everyone has their problems in real life they could air out. if he doesn't have time to send the stuff why the fuck does he have time to air out his laundry on the internet. seems lame.