House Guest leaving today apreesh

My roommate's friend has been here for a week. The roommate forgot she was coming and wend out of town last Wednesday until Sunday night with his Girlfriend, which was AWKWARD. Then he's now been gone since Monday morning helping his girlfriend pack / move all week and staying at her place, so he's never around anyway.

So, it's been mighty awkward as she's been getting more and more pissy with me because my roommate is a fucking flake..and to top it all off, she's messy and doesn't even do her own dishes! Seriously what the fuck is with people...doesn't everyone know if you stay somewhere you do everything you can think of to make yourself invisible?

...but she's leaving today and I'm sooo fucking excited.

anyone else have any house guest horror stories?

Oh man. I might be able to use up my 60,000 character limit on this one.

This just happened recently. An old friend of mine, who is a mess now just randomly showed up at my apartment a couple weeks ago and started crashing on one of our couches. He just comes in and starts drinking my liquor, eating our food. He actually went to his mom's house the first night, but took my bottle of vodka with him.

Every night after that he would show up unannounced and uninvited every night even if I told him I didn't want to hang out. Then one day he comes into my work place asks me for the key to my apartment so he can crash there because he has nowhere else to go. I won't give him my key but I decide to let him in my place and I specifically asked him to lock up if he leaves. He says he will. A little later I see him walking to a place to go buy beer. I am pretty pissed off at this point so I drive back to my apartment check the door and of course it is unlocked.

So I locked it and went back to work. He sat in the stairway drinking beer for like 3 hours waiting for me. He got really drunk that night. Pissed on our couch. Never said anything about it never apologized never thanked me for letting him crash nothing. The evening after the couch pissing he left and went back to where he "lives."

He has a couple other places he crashes. I found out after he left he also went into my bedroom and found my other liquor that I put in there so he wouldn't drink that too and finished that off as well. He left his wallet here and hasn't asked me about it, because I have a feeling he doesn't want to talk to me and I sure as hell don't want to talk to him again.

Kane, PA, weird! one time my band played a show there, it was an experience.

one of my last roommates cousin stayed with us for a week after coming back from Thailand where he was training for his MMA matches. Not a big dude at all, but he's a fighter, and you probably wouldn't realize it until you were dead. So he's staying at our house, never met him prior to this, but the kid was the biggest dork EVER. Everytime i'd come home from work he's be playing Halo 3, 2 feet from my roommates 50" TV, with his headset on talking mad strategy about how to win/get the most kills/be a complete tool. So he'd stop playing when we'd come home (apparently he would play for 4 - 6 hours during the day?!) and hangout with his cousin and talk about just the DUMBEST SHIT EVER. Who really wants to sit around and talk about kicking a tree for 2 weeks? I sure as fuck dont. I want to watch the news, eat some dinner and then watch Hockey (this was during the playoffs) every night. Thats all dan and I wanted to do. Ruined. Jibber Jabbing about just nothing, saying he was bored, asking what there was to do, asking if we want to go out to eat, blah blah blah. So when we'd finally start to all go to bed, he'd sit in the living room, 2 feet from the 50" TV, with his shirt off and a bandana on his head, playing halo 3 until 4/5/6 AM, talking on the headset like a complete tool, again, and apparently keeping Dan (his bedroom was directly next to the living room) up until the weeeeee hours of the night. Yeah, fuck that shit. He left that weekend and Dan and I got so fucking wasted in celebration.

Kane, PA, weird! one time my band played a show there, it was an experience.

one of my last roommates cousin stayed with us for a week after coming back from Thailand where he was training for his MMA matches. Not a big dude at all, but he's a fighter, and you probably wouldn't realize it until you were dead. So he's staying at our house, never met him prior to this, but the kid was the biggest dork EVER. Everytime i'd come home from work he's be playing Halo 3, 2 feet from my roommates 50" TV, with his headset on talking mad strategy about how to win/get the most kills/be a complete tool. So he'd stop playing when we'd come home (apparently he would play for 4 - 6 hours during the day?!) and hangout with his cousin and talk about just the DUMBEST SHIT EVER. Who really wants to sit around and talk about kicking a tree for 2 weeks? I sure as fuck dont. I want to watch the news, eat some dinner and then watch Hockey (this was during the playoffs) every night. Thats all dan and I wanted to do. Ruined. Jibber Jabbing about just nothing, saying he was bored, asking what there was to do, asking if we want to go out to eat, blah blah blah. So when we'd finally start to all go to bed, he'd sit in the living room, 2 feet from the 50" TV, with his shirt off and a bandana on his head, playing halo 3 until 4/5/6 AM, talking on the headset like a complete tool, again, and apparently keeping Dan (his bedroom was directly next to the living room) up until the weeeeee hours of the night. Yeah, fuck that shit. He left that weekend and Dan and I got so fucking wasted in celebration.

I'm sure it was an experience. And that is about as nice as anyone can or should ever be in talking about being in Kane. Okay so you probably played with the Mooseknuckles. Do you remember who else?

My roommate's friend has been here for a week. The roommate forgot she was coming and wend out of town last Wednesday until Sunday night with his Girlfriend, which was AWKWARD. Then he's now been gone since Monday morning helping his girlfriend pack / move all week and staying at her place, so he's never around anyway.

So, it's been mighty awkward as she's been getting more and more pissy with me because my roommate is a fucking flake..and to top it all off, she's messy and doesn't even do her own dishes! Seriously what the fuck is with people...doesn't everyone know if you stay somewhere you do everything you can think of to make yourself invisible?

...but she's leaving today and I'm sooo fucking excited.

anyone else have any house guest horror stories?

i would have booted her the first day.. been like.. uh bills not here... i'll let him know you stopped by when he gets home

my story tops all of yours.

my old roommate married this swiss dude that she had met once for $25k so he could stay in the country. he wasn't allowed to work for 4 months while his visa being processed and they needed to share a residence so he slept on our couch for 4 months. and he didn't have a car or a job so just sat there on the couch all day every day watching movies. i didn't watch tv once while he was there. the dude also chain smoked so our place constantly reaked. he would do it even when we told him not to, and ate all our food, so my roommate and i stopped buying groceries. seriously, all that was in our fridge for months was water and condiments. plus the dude was a fucking creeper. his myspace was full of pictures of him holding a gun to his head and shit.

i tried being nice and took him to a party and he ended up getting really drunk really fast and fell in love with some girl and grabbed her hand and wouldn't let go. she completely creeped out by him and didn't know what to do. it was at this time i decided we needed to leave.

i lived in my bedroom the entire time he was there.

my old roommate married this swiss dude that she had met once for $25k so he could stay in the country. he wasn't allowed to work for 4 months while his visa being processed and they needed to share a residence so he slept on our couch for 4 months. and he didn't have a car or a job so just sat there on the couch all day every day watching movies. i didn't watch tv once while he was there. the dude also chain smoked so our place constantly reaked. he would do it even when we told him not to, and ate all our food, so my roommate and i stopped buying groceries. seriously, all that was in our fridge for months was water and condiments. plus the dude was a fucking creeper. his myspace was full of pictures of him holding a gun to his head and shit.

i tried being nice and took him to a party and he ended up getting really drunk really fast and fell in love with some girl and grabbed her hand and wouldn't let go. she completely creeped out by him and didn't know what to do. it was at this time i decided we needed to leave.

link?

since all my friends are fuck heads when it comes to growing up no one but me and my room mates have an apartment. so.....

everyone used to crash at our place friday night through sunday afternoon/night. it was no big deal, we actually expected that. anyway, two of our "friends" that would be there every time no matter what just started partying way to much. basically got to the point where i would have to threaten one of thems life every time he would get hammered because he pissed in my room twice and then in our fridge, which was the kicker. the other guy just gets so hammered he can barely do anything on his own. he used to piss and vomit on himself every time he would stay over. this went on for about six months. these dudes would just get fucking wasted, ravage our apartment and then act like nothing happened the next day. keep in mind i was friends with these guys way before we moved in.

one weekend the one who vomits alot vomitted on our neighbors patio below us where their small kids play and then told them to "go fucken inside" when they came out to see what the noise was about (this was about 4:30am, long after my room mates and i were in bed. while this was going on the other guy was pissing in our fridge. the next day i wake up to my neighbors beating our door down cuz the husband came home and found out what happened. i got that handled and was ready to kill my friend who kept saying he didnt remember that. i go to open the fridge while im arguing and there is a pool of piss in the bottom cuz that dude drinks an 18 of high life like a fish. at this point i was screaming at these fuckers and cut them off from drinking in my place completely. needless to say they never hang out now, i guess it takes alcohol to be friends huh?

link?

Hmmm.. visited and he has seemed to delete those. But he left this gem:

[image]

And his about me reads:

"When I was eight, I used to pray to God that he would end my life when I turn twelve. Just take me out, quick and painless. When I was twelve I used to sit in my room with the lights off and just wait for it. That was great."

link?

Hmmm.. visited and he has seemed to delete those. But he left this gem:

[image]

And his about me reads:

"When I was eight, I used to pray to God that he would end my life when I turn twelve. Just take me out, quick and painless. When I was twelve I used to sit in my room with the lights off and just wait for it. That was great."

that's so emo.

Some of you may remember my stories about a couple of my housemates that I lived with at Uni last year. Messy fucking layabouts reallys. Nothing really bad, except that time Dan smashed a pane of glass in the front door and didn't replace it for 2 months, and then we got burgled twice in two weeks. Black haired twat.

when my girlfriend and i had our first apartment, this dude she was friends with decided to move in and she let him. he was a 35 year old alcoholic who couldn't keep a job for more than two weeks, not even cleaning up a bowling alley after hours. he would just get wasted and smoke in our non-smoking apartment all day, go out with his friends at night and forget his keys. he'd basically have to break into the (basement) apartment through a window, knocking plants and knick knacks and what not off the ledge that ran underneath them, getting dirt all over and never cleaning up after himself.

at some point, his brother broke his leg and they spent three straight nights staying up until five or six in the morning then his brother would fall asleep in the hallway with his crutches for a pillow and i'd have to step over him to get to work in the morning. this was at a time when i was working two full time jobs, 11pm-7am at one and then 730-430 for the other. and he was always there, always pissing me off.