Spraypainted Heavens Covers

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

obviously these wont have the massive offspray. but thats what the picture will look like. maybe a different color (though i like the dark green) the red is the 2nd stencil but the paints a little too watery so i'm going to have to re-do that part. I'll post the font when I'm done with it in while.

[image]

obviously these wont have the massive offspray. but thats what the picture will look like. maybe a different color (though i like the dark green) the red is the 2nd stencil but the paints a little too watery so i'm going to have to re-do that part. I'll post the font when I'm done with it in while.

Just a suggestion, but it might be cool if you sprayed the whole surface with metallic silver first, then did the stencil in black.

Totally. I have the bigger vecter graphic. if someone can do retardedly cheap screen printing and people would rather that i wouldn't be hurt.

I could screen it for next to nothing, I have all the supplies already. I'll be honest I kinda like how the spray is coming out though.