Spraypainted Heavens Covers

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if mine was sent to me surface. if it was, that's the last straw. if it ends up damaged, he won't stop hearing from me until i get a refund. to go through all this for a mediocre record is pretty depressing.

i'm down for a cover. i have faith in the power of the loki designing something nice after the drawings he included when i bought some shizz from him...

and yeah, i'm sending this guy an email. i haven't gotten mine yet but if this is it he should be giving me at least five dollars back. i had to pay 19ppd to get it to canada.

i'm down for a cover. i have faith in the power of the loki designing something nice after the drawings he included when i bought some shizz from him...

and yeah, i'm sending this guy an email. i haven't gotten mine yet but if this is it he should be giving me at least five dollars back. i had to pay 19ppd to get it to canada.

word. i tried this and had no luck.

hey -

i'd definitely be down for this, regardless of what it looks like. i don't know how crazy you're going to go with the spraypainted design, but judging from the photos, there's a huuuuuuge sticker on the front. i was thinking, if you REALLY wanted to put the screws to the guy, you can do a full spray painted design, covering the sticker, and maybe somewhere on there, put the #/1000.

i don't know. i kind of like how it looks, kind of old school - simple. but NOT worth my fucking $15.99 that i paid 4 months ago.

also: +1 for scott.

Got bored in class so I drew some sketches. This is the one I like best right now. Fits the bootleg theme pretty well I think. Not 100% the final one, just the first design that popped into my head. Note this just a sketch in a notebook.

[image]

If you wanted to make this into a stencil, you won't be able to cut the letters out completely. You have to leave them attatched to the stencil somehow, with little pieces. Just keep that in mind.

Got bored in class so I drew some sketches. This is the one I like best right now. Fits the bootleg theme pretty well I think. Not 100% the final one, just the first design that popped into my head. Note this just a sketch in a notebook.

[image]

If you wanted to make this into a stencil, you won't be able to cut the letters out completely. You have to leave them attatched to the stencil somehow, with little pieces. Just keep that in mind.

Absolutely, I'm just sketching right now. I may do a multilayer stencil. Just scouting ideas right now.

Does anyone like the Fugazi bootleg parody idea?

Seems like it would just remind you of how mad you were about not having a real cover.

Totally. That was kind of the point. Making something that pissed me off into a joke.

Absolutely, I'm just sketching right now. I may do a multilayer stencil. Just scouting ideas right now.

Like a poor man's screen print. I like it!