RUINER Dudes Are Assholes Limited Edition LP

i'm a casual Ruiner fan, but i'm pretty sure that there are people here who are more into them than I am. i just personally think that the ramones cover is pretty bad ass. haha.

DUDES ARE ASSHOLES LIMITED PRESS

Body: So we've been pretty hush about the limited copies of the "I Heard These Dudes

Are Assholes." release... that's because we weren't sure if we'd be able to

get the whole thing done before we left but we did!

We hate it when bands do

a record release press, then a tour press, then a euro tour press, then a fest

press for the same record so we've decided to make 200 limited sets of this

release (CD & LP) and we're making 100 available on our European tour with Counting The

Days (which starts Friday!) and 100 available at our record release in Baltimore

on September 27th, if there's any left over we will sell them on our webstore.

So we have made some sweet Ramones ripoff covers for the LP.....

[image]

And we've done a pretty crazy package for the CD too. It's a 96 page paper back book with a CD inserted in the back. In the book you will find pictures that span the life of the band, lyrics, credits and comments from all the members for all the releases and songs. It's not only a CD booklet but sort of a Ruiner zine as well.

[image]

These will only be sold together... you want an LP you gotta get a CD too... you want a CD you gotta get a LP too.

After seeing a bunch of the PTBLD record releases on ebay these are gonna be 1 per person... we don't care that your friend's mom is sick and he's gotta baby sit his sister... we don't care that your girlfriend is sore from her abortion and can't make it to the show.

See bands live. Support.

I may be one of the few folks who wasn't let down by the full length. I loved it. I'd like to get one of these but as I don't collect Ruiner vinyl, I won't be devastated if I don't get one.

I also love the full length. There are some killer songs on there. It's a little short, though.

I may be one of the few folks who wasn't let down by the full length. I loved it. I'd like to get one of these but as I don't collect Ruiner vinyl, I won't be devastated if I don't get one.

I also love the full length. There are some killer songs on there. It's a little short, though.

I think it's only like 12 minutes long. Kiss That Motherfucker Good Night is my favorite song ever by them.

words cannot express how stoked i am for this record release. and then almost a month after is their show with have heart and ceremony. my girlfriend is buying a record release so i can sell it to someone who can't go. i will MOST CERTAINLY trade it for the new CIS record release, but if you cannot get that, i will sell it too.

words cannot express how stoked i am for this record release. and then almost a month after is their show with have heart and ceremony. my girlfriend is buying a record release so i can sell it to someone who can't go. i will MOST CERTAINLY trade it for the new CIS record release, but if you cannot get that, i will sell it too.

if i can make it, i will be doing the same (getting the wife + friends to buy copies).. and then of course hooking ya'll up.

dude, I/M or myspace me to remind me about this show because I'll most likely forget about it