ARMS ALOFT Comfort At Any Cost 7" RECS/COVERS IN!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, all the records came in yesterday. Officially, there are:

148 "highway gray" (light gray) with red covers.

188 "earth green" (olive green) - 50 of these are with the DF exclusive glow in the dark covers

9 "Silver Stars & Smoke Rings" (dark gray/black)

Obviously, this isn't at all what I ordered from the pressing plant. When I started preorders, the plant assured me that I would be getting the colored vinyl I ordered despite the lack of colored vinyl in America. They reassured me many times over the following weeks that I'd be getting exactly what I wanted. Then it came time for them to ship the final thing to me, and it turns out they pressed "300 multicolor swirl" records instead. Great. But - the good thing for me and you, is that the music sounds same on every record regardless of the cover.

So, the deal is. I will send out emails in the next couple days to everyone who ordered, asking them what they would prefer:

1) A substitute for their red/blue copies, for a green/gray copy

2) A complete refund

I also have less than 10 "record release show" versions available to sell online, you can order one here: http://www.deadformat.net/product.php?id=10

Also, if you've read all this so far, I want to immensely thank everyone who has ordered a copy of this record. It means so much to me and the band. You guys rule.

[image]

[image]

[image]

Obviously, this isn't at all what I ordered from the pressing plant. When I started preorders, the plant assured me that I would be getting the colored vinyl I ordered despite the lack of colored vinyl in America. They reassured me many times over the following weeks that I'd be getting exactly what I wanted.

Yeah, gotta love that. Pulled the same shit with me.