Alk3 "Goddamnit" pre-order to start next week

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on what time these will be available on VC?

I'm new to the on-sales at this site. Is it like a midnight kind of deal, or like an afternoon kind of thing?

more like a "whenever virgil can find a moment of sanity amidst his shelves and shelves of stock" kind of deal.

I second this, I'm trying to drive out of Pittsburgh before 9 and I want to be able to buy this beforehand.

STAY OUT OF MY CITY!

Don't hate! I was here for a semester at Pitt and haven't made any friends so I am leaving. I might be back next fall, but I need to go home right now. Not being able to make friends for four months really does a number on one's self-esteem.

I plan to post these are 8am Colorado time. I am working on the pre-orders right now, but mike asked me to post it on tuesday. It could be sooner, but it should be done by 8am.

I plan to post these are 8am Colorado time. I am working on the pre-orders right now, but mike asked me to post it on tuesday. It could be sooner, but it should be done by 8am.

Do you expect these to sell out before 10am Colorado time?

That is about the time I can get access to a computer that I can make VC purchases from.