The Fest 6!

Guest conoley

I have a list of confirmed bands supplied by Tony, the guy in charge of the Fest. It's not for circulation yet, though.

Ah, thats cool. I was just curious if you had access to "special" information, but I'm not gonna ask you to circulate that info if its not your place to do so.

The cool thing about the fest is there is always a bunch of bands that are a staple there and you can pretty much count on them playing, and if you're into No Idea/ADD Records type bands, you're most likely going to love a bulk of the bands at the list. Most people know they're going before a lineup is ever announced, but the fact that they through in a few surprises is always nice.

I can't wait to go, this will be my first Fest. I tried to make it out the last two years but I was too broke.

Too much of an investment for me to go without knowing who's playing...which sucks, because it would be sweet to lock in airfare and hotel as early as possible.

Looking at your list of records, I can tell you that you'd be very happy if you attended.

Nice. Once it's confirmed who will be playing, I'm sure I'll be there....