Official Fest 7/VC boardie T-shirt?

The Fest 7 is quickly approaching and it seems like many of us are planning on attending. What do you guys all think about making some sort of VC-specific Fest shirt, and getting Eric to screen them or something? People seemed so stoked on VC co-op T-shirts that this doesn't seem like too crazy an idea.

Graphic designers, let's see some mock-ups! And if you're going to the Fest and would be willing to pay, say, $10 for these (I think that's what Eric was charging for the co-op shirts), leave a comment saying so.

i wish i was going to fest....but instead i am going to chicago from oct 3-20 going to riot fest to see the lawrence arms, sundowner/chuck ragan show, the falcon, second day of red scare, and possibly lemuria!...should be fun...love chicago...and i get to hang with the cousin...priceless

but i wish i could go to the fest too...next year

i wish i was going to fest....but instead i am going to chicago from oct 3-20 going to riot fest to see the lawrence arms, sundowner/chuck ragan show, the falcon, second day of red scare, and possibly lemuria!...should be fun...love chicago...and i get to hang with the cousin...priceless

I'll see you at Riot Fest, then! At least Friday and Sunday; I'm not going to the Saturday show.

I'll see you at Riot Fest, then! At least Friday and Sunday; I'm not going to the Saturday show.

yeah, hopefully we run into eachother...that would be rad!