Quick Head’s up From your Pals at VC PLEASE READ

Guest admin1338560633

Just a quick note about a few things to expect this week. We are all being really lazy from a long 3 day weekend and Andy came in on Sunday to pull and print out orders so that he could take today off. He is playing a radio show in Ft Collins, KCSU, and will performing some of his own tunes. Hopefully it goes well. I bring all this up because if you sent an email on monday or today, he might not get to it til late on Wednesday since he will have a lot of catching up to do. here are some other things to be mindful of:

* I meant to post this last week, but this afternoon, we will be posting a pre-order for Two Cow Garage's new album, Speaking in Cursive. We wil post a 2nd mp3, too. Expect limited vinyl, cds, and a deluxe set.

* Tomorrow, we will be posting the vinyl pressings of Slapstick's self-titled double LP on clear vinyl and the Broadways "Broken Star" on blue/grey marble. Some of your Brendan Kelly collections will grow that much more this week.

* Thursday, I will be posting pre-orders for Every Time I Die's "Gutter Phenomenon" and "Hot Damn" and if I am feeling really crazy, I might be posting a pre-order for Foxy Shazam, Boys Night Out, and 36 Crazy Fists. Knowing how past weeks have gone some of these might not get posted til next week. But take note, we have a lot of stuff in production right now and will try to break it up a little bit as far as announcements of pre-orders.

* We will be posting September's Vinyl Collector of the Month this afternoon. Drum roll please...

Other than that, we are taking advantage of Andy being out so that we can build a brand new Expedit book shelf (our 4th!!!!), a new 7" shelf, and we are clearing out some stuff that shouldn't be in our warehouse. Hopefully we can show off some nice pics after we are done. Wish us luck.

Nice Ill have to pick up all ETID releases. Did ETID ever release any other vinyl other than the box set and the 6 (i think) colors of Big Dirty?

3 colors of ETID last night in town, and I think they were on a 7" compilation.

Will there be any package deals for the ETID presses? like what was done for last night in town? or even: all copies of both albums for one price?

sure, we can do something like that.