PO: LAGWAGON "I Think My Older Brother" LP w/ CD

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

LAGWAGON "I Think My Older Brother" LP w/ CD

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/fat733-1

Just got word from Fat that these just showed up to their offices. We should have these in stock by mid next week. I am pretty certain that these are on black vinyl as they don't tend to send us the colored. It does come with a copy of the album on CD which is great. Fat mentioned that this is the last new record with the CD with it as future releases will have a digital coupons.

So what does everyone think of this new Lagwagon? I will admit that it isn't my favorite and for me it is a weird listen as I got Joey Cape's solo album before hearing this new Lagwagon. I do prefer Joey's solo songs to the sped up Lagwagon versions. I will admit that I need to spend more time with it and have heard others say that is has grown on them quite a bit.

I did try to get a test pressing for a contest, but my rep can't ever get an answer from the man in charge. I will keep asking and if we get really lucky, they will say yes to my D4 request! Pre-order on D4 will be coming soon. I can't wait to hear "Civil War".

I hate 7 song EPs, I wish they would have just recorded or dug up like 5 unreleased songs and made it a full length.

I was surprised it was only 7 songs also. And surprised they didn't do a 10".