i really can't stand people who lie

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250290548761&_trksid=p2759.l1259

OOP my ass, there are boxes of these that haven't sold yet.

i have noticed a ton of alk3 on ebay with oop and it's crazy.

are people that stupid to not check? i mean really a MICF sold for like $40 bucks.....and we still have em at asian man. ebay has become lame as of late.

on the + side i just scored a cure test pressing for $10

ha

sorry just wanted to vent

Out Of Print means that it is no longer being made. So unless Asian Man is still making these the seller is correct by saying it's oop.

By that logic, by the time the label gets them, they're OOP since they all come in a big box at the same time.

Yes, if you're taking it literally that is the case. But many labels keep records in print for a lot time, meaning they continually press more when stock dwindles...a perfect example of that is Lookout in the early to mid-1990s...they ran a lot of their more popular 7"s and LPs several times, meaning they didn't go OOP once the first box was delivered. Today, however, with all of the different colors and editions, most records are OOP once the box of vinyl leaves the pressing plant.