These Arms Are Snakes - Tail Swallower and Dove PO -> And 8/28 & 8/29 Reunion Shows

[image]

On Tail Swallower & Dove, These Arms Are Snakes move through 10-songs with the cracked grace of bolted lightning, rolling and leveling, seeking a space to storm into. The band, comprised of Chris Common (drums, percussion), Brian Cook (bass, guitar, keyboards), Ryan Frederiksen (guitar, keyboards), Steve Snere (vocals, effects), have brought their non-stop work ethic of touring and beyond-intense performance to the studio with career defining result. The LP version will be pressed on Pink Vinyl and White Vinyl w/ Pink Haze and comes with a free download coupon of the entire album!

ALL PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN AN AUTOGRAPHED TEST PRESSING!

FIRST 150 PRE-ORDERS RECEIVE:

+These Arms Are Snakes Sticker

+These Arms Are Snakes Button Set

+Autographed 18 X 24 These Arms Are Snakes Poster

ALL PRE-ORDERS INCLUDE:

+These Arms Are Snakes Sticker

+These Arms Are Snakes Button Set

http://www.suicidesqueeze.net/

ugh, i can't take all this vinyl going on sale. $14 is a little steep. second nature had all their LP's for $10 apiece, well, the last 2 albums anyway. hope this includes shipping :( where's the VC bundle with VC exclusive color?

ouch. the raping.

both LP's. $34 with shipping/tax. painful but i have to keep up with their discography. i'm still partial to "this is meant to hurt you" overall. love that record and it's not even a full length.

• jhulud changed the title to These Arms Are Snakes - Tail Swallower and Dove PO -> And 8/28 & 8/29 Reunion Shows