A7X- Seventh Trumpet 2xLP & Waking The Fallen 2xLP

travis

Sometime around November, Hopeless Records will be releasing the first 2 A7X albums, Sounding The Seventh Trumpet and Waking The Fallen on 2xLPs. There are 3000 of each being made. Will be on specially colored vinyl in gatefold jackets. Most of the copies being made will be found at Hot Topic and should retail somewhere around $20 each at Hot Topic. I believe there is just 1 colorway of vinyl for each release. No variants as far as I know. This is definitely happening but some of the details arent 100% confirmed yet.

the first two albums are good. i cant wait. Sounding the seventh trumpet is just pretty much strait up fuckin punk.

Now they just need to press Identity crisis by thrice, and kaddisfly

The thing is after Waking The Fallen, M.Shadows couldn't scream like he used to. I believe he had throat surgery because of how bad he fucked them up. I toally get why they had to change their whole style to what they are now. Not the biggest fan, but I see why.

It was actually a decision they made to change their sound. He didnt fuck up his voice as far as I know. He took vocal lessons to learn how to sing instead of just scream. Hes said before the reason he would always scream on the first 2 records was cause he couldnt sing. I love these first 2 albums but not too big on the City Of Evil and s/t. The guys have always been really cool the times Ive hung out with them. Its been a long time since then tho.

Ive been hoping these would be released on vinyl forever and glad to see its finally happening.

Waking the Fallen fucking shreds, I don't much care for anything else they have done though

Serious truth.

Since Hopeless is apparently dusting off their old shit, maybe they'll finally press Thrice's Identity Crisis, that'd be out-fucking-standing.

That would be awesome but I dont think these A7X pressings mean they are "dusting off their old shit" I cant speak for Hopeless but I think they are just doing these for now. Id love to have Identity Crisis tho.

• 2 months later...

Ok these are available now. They should be in every Hot Topic that carries vinyl, not 100% on that. $19.99 each. I picked up both today.

Sounding the 7th Trumpet - A/B is solid purple with a few little streaks C/D is clear purple

Waking The Fallen - A/B is solid purple marble C/D is gray marble, lots of black and white streaks. I think the records and the jackets all came out great. Both are gatefold and I think Hopeless did a very nice job with these.