Wanted: Gaslight Anthem 7" Demo /100

chiefwahoo

Hmmm. I may trade mine...what do you have in mind?

Based on what you own, I'd probably offer up something along the lines of Lagwagon's Live in a Dive 2xLP on color. Don't know if that would interest you and I'm not necessarily saying it's on the table. But along those lines.

Interesting. Let me take a look at your list or come up with a few mid-range wants that you might have and be willing to part with.

Based on what you own, I'd probably offer up something along the lines of Lagwagon's Live in a Dive 2xLP on color. Don't know if that would interest you and I'm not necessarily saying it's on the table. But along those lines.

Interesting. Let me take a look at your list or come up with a few mid-range wants that you might have and be willing to part with.

Sounds good. I have some Saves the Day records that I'd part with that would fall in the category we're talking about as well.

Hmmm. I may trade mine...what do you have in mind?

that is a fantastic trade. DO IT.

they were going in the 85 range, but there is a complete set going for 150 now.

There was the big rush were there were like 10 of them on ebay, one right after the other, so the market was saturated, now they aren't on there so they will be worth a tad more again. I'm thinking right in the 85-100 range for a single one to be honest. I have one copy I'd trade for the two solid colors of the cash tribute album that just dropped.

I have one that I would be willing to trade as well.

Here is my want list, but I would be willing to look at lists.

Want:

Beatnik Termites - Taste the Sand

Teenage Bottlerocket - Live in 06

Lillingtons - Shit Out of Luck Tour

Lifetime - Jersey's Best Dancers

Pulley - @#$*

Pulley - 60 Cycle Hum

Broadways - Broken Star

Lawrence Arms - Apathy and Exhaustion

NOFX - Varioius albums

Slackers - Close My Eyes

OutKast - Atliens or Aquemini

De La - Stakes is High

Tribe Called Quest - Any besides midnight marauders

ODB - Return to the 36 Chambers

Method Man - Tical

Ghostface - Ironman

Raekwon - Cuban Linx

Wu-Tang - 36 Chambers

Horace Andy - Skylarking

this thread is awesome. you totally turned this place on its head by willing to pay "market" value for it. i dont ever remember so many people waiting in line to unload a /100 record

I'm surprised, too. I would've made the thread a long time ago had I known. Nobody's thrown a number at me yet, though.

this thread is awesome. you totally turned this place on its head by willing to pay "market" value for it. i dont ever remember so many people waiting in line to unload a /100 record

I'm surprised, too. I would've made the thread a long time ago had I known. Nobody's thrown a number at me yet, though.

probably because everybody is waiting to see what the next one goes for on ebay first

I have one that I would be willing to trade as well.

Here is my want list, but I would be willing to look at lists.

Want:

Teenage Bottlerocket - Live in 06

i have that lp. but i think i'd have trouble getting myself to trade it to you even though i need the demo for my gaslight collection.

someone convince me.