Matt Damon shits all over Palin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah this is all common sense to anyone with a little bit of thought.

The reason people don't say this stuff is because the right wing side has been really good at bastardizing anyone in the media or with a public profile who questions them. They get labelled a liberal and torn apart.

Republicans are huge hypocrites. They spent months telling Hillary she has to be reading to be under the microscope but now Palin doesn't have to talk to the media because she is a woman and should not be held to some stranded and questioned. Bull shit, your running for VP, you better be ready to answer Q's and be under the microscope.

What was the dinosaur comment referencing? Did I miss something Palin said about dinosaurs?

Most hardcore Christians, of which Palin seems to be, believe dinosaurs were put on the Earth by G-d as a test 4000 or so years ago. I think he was referring to understanding her political beliefs using the dinosaur "issue" as reference.

yeah, palin doesn't believe in evolution.

i mean, you wanna believe that jesus christ is coming back to life, fine. but people that don't believe in evolution are borderline retarded.

Hey, frankly, believe whatever you want just don't try to make an entire country agree. Give them the freedom to believe what they want.

yeah, palin doesn't believe in evolution.

i mean, you wanna believe that jesus christ is coming back to life, fine. but people that don't believe in evolution are borderline retarded.

Hey, frankly, believe whatever you want just don't try to make an entire country agree. Give them the freedom to believe what they want.

Hooray First Amendment!