Holy Shit, Gaslight Anthem Euro Pressing Jackets h

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

[image]

Great news friends! We finally got the new jackets for the Euro Pressings of the Gaslight Anthem. We are pulling all of the orders right now and will be shipping them out on Monday. The new jackets look great and we decided to send the records housed in the bad jackets and package the good jackets with them.

You might not be able to notice, but the sink or swim jackets look a lot like the original ones. The Senor and the Queen, however jackets are now bigger and now have both the sabot and gunner records logos.

And for those of you wondering about the 3rd press of Sink or Swim, No Idea said that they will ship them to us on September 18th which means we will ship them out to you the following week. Fuck yeah!

I guess our variant might be out of 200 for the 10", but we also have extra jackets for sink or swim for future pressings.

we got in teh 2nd press of senor and the queen, but there is some confusion. We got in black vinyl and need to see what gunner wants to do.

Can these still be ordered?

there are new pressing from gunner for both of these records, but these exact ones are out of print now. Virgil mentioning the second press of senor/queen has me confused though, lol

I am siked to see that virgil is sending these out with the original jackets, especially since I ordered two of each and if they're not badly damaged, may not have to hunt down variants, lol