United Nations Album on Vinyl

It comes with a cd,and free shipping inside the us, i'd say thats a pretty good deal. and sure its just the guys putting their money into this,not eyeball.... and im pretty sure he was being sarcastic to ha ha

$20 for a single LP is not a good deal with or without a cd. Fat Wreck puts cds in their LPs and still sells them for $10 + ~$3 shipping. That is a good deal.

Does this even have any special packaging? A gatefold cover or something to justify the high price?

Die-cut sleeve encasing “Message-Board-Flaming Colored Vinyl”

It comes with a cd,and free shipping inside the us, i'd say thats a pretty good deal. and sure its just the guys putting their money into this,not eyeball.... and im pretty sure he was being sarcastic to ha ha

$20 for a single LP is not a good deal with or without a cd. Fat Wreck puts cds in their LPs and still sells them for $10 + ~$3 shipping. That is a good deal.

Does this even have any special packaging? A gatefold cover or something to justify the high price?

Fat also makes an assload of $ and pretty much if not all of the band's on their roster have lp format... they are doing this on their own and its their first release.plus all of the songs on the cd are remixes..

but yeah its kind of high..not outrageous though

Fat also makes an assload of $ and pretty much if not all of the band's on their roster have lp format... they are doing this on their own and its their first release.plus all of the songs on the cd are remixes..

Hundreds of people have put out their own records and kept the prices between $8-$15. Trash Talk just self-released their new album and it cost $11 + shipping. Even with a remix cd, it's still too rich for my blood. I rarely spend more than $15 on an LP and only twice have I spent $20 or more.

Hundreds of people have put out their own records and kept the prices between $8-$15. Trash Talk just self-released their new album and it cost $11 + shipping. Even with a remix cd, it's still too rich for my blood. I rarely spend more than $15 on an LP and only twice have I spent $20 or more.

You sir resemble the man in your avatar ha ha j/k.. but look at VC most new releases here are around the $15.00 range plus the $3.00 shipping.. i see what your saying though

You sir resemble the man in your avatar ha ha j/k.. but look at VC most new releases here are around the $15.00 range plus the $3.00 shipping.. i see what your saying though

George Costanza is my role model.

that trash talk record was $18.75 after shipping. i still payed for it. i bitched about it. it didn't help. plus it didn't come with any sort of cd, and the packaging was shitty.

that trash talk record was $18.75 after shipping. i still payed for it. i bitched about it. it didn't help. plus it didn't come with any sort of cd, and the packaging was shitty.

Yeah, I know. The high shipping is actually the reason I don't own that record. haha.

But still, many other bands have put out records DIY and kept it cheap.

Yeah, I know. The high shipping is actually the reason I don't own that record. haha.

But still, many other bands have put out records DIY and kept it cheap.

yeah i know. you're still gonna buy it though right?

Maybe if I can find it at a better price.

Paying an extra $3-$4-$5 is gonna make me go bankrupt, let me tell ya. ::)

It's not going to make me go bankrupt. I just don't like to spend that much on one LP. I would much rather take my money somewhere else that prices records more reasonably, and get two LPs for the same price. It's not like UN is my favorite band or anything. They made an okay album that I would buy if it was priced around $12-$13. It's not... I'm not buying it. I don't know why you guys think it's such a big deal that I'm not willing to spend that much on this record.