No Idea Christmas sale!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up on this one, lads.

I got raped on shipping 'cause I'm in the fabled Canadas, but the deals were still pretty sweet.

I got:

Hot Water Music - Live at the Hardback

Hot Water Music - No Division

Chuck Ragen - Feast or Famine

Less Than Jake - Goodbye Blue & White

Pinhead Gunpowder - Goodbye Ellston Ave. (not on sale)

and some back issues of Cometbus.

I copped:

HOT WATER MUSIC No Division LP

HOT WATER MUSIC Never Ender LP

HOT WATER MUSIC Fuel For the Hate Game LP

COALESCE Give Them Rope She Said v2.0

DRAFT In A Million Pieces

DRAFT We'll Never Know / Hard to Be Around It

FLOOR Dove

BRAID Lucky to Be Alive 2xLP

FUGAZI Fugazi 12"

ROCKET FROM THE CRYPT Cut and Play

ACRID S.O.S. (Sea of Shit) LP

AVAIL Live at the King's Head Inn

COMETBUS, AARON I Wish There Was Something That I Could Quit

I wish they had "Forever and Counting," which is by far my favorite HWM release. But I'm not complaining.

my order..

YOUNG LIVERS The New Drop Era LP 1 $5.00 $5.00

HOT WATER MUSIC Live at the Hardback LP 1 $5.00 $5.00

HOT WATER MUSIC Finding the Rhythms LP+7" 1 $5.00 $5.00

SMALL BROWN BIKE The River Bed LP 1 $5.00 $5.00

PLANES MISTAKEN FOR STARS Mercy LP 1 $5.00 $5.00

FLOOR Dove LP 1 $5.00 $5.00

ATOM & HIS PACKAGE Making Love LP 1 $5.00 $5.00

i'm still waiting on an order i placed with no idea two weeks ago two.

good times.

PMFS - Mercy

HWM - No Division and Fuel for the Hate Game

Small Brown Bike - The River Bed and Nail Yourself to the Ground

Fake Problems LP

Look Mexico LP

Armalite LP

I Hate Myself - 10 Songs

Avail - Live 10"

RAR

And the Strikefore Diablo LP

Only like, 60 bucks shipping included. Merry Christmas to me

I'm debating getting never ender on this sale but I'd kinda rather hold out and wait for the 2xlp is there much extra stuff on it? Is it worth holding out or should I just grab it now? I don't own any hwm albums so I'm gonna get this finding the rhythms and a flight and a crash. Also is live at the hardback worth getting?

I'm debating getting never ender on this sale but I'd kinda rather hold out and wait for the 2xlp is there much extra stuff on it? Is it worth holding out or should I just grab it now? I don't own any hwm albums so I'm gonna get this finding the rhythms and a flight and a crash. Also is live at the hardback worth getting?

Regarding the second disc of Never Ender... its demos of songs and a couple instrumentals. Nothing new really, its mainly for fans that have already heard everything else.

If you don't own any HWM albums I recommend you buy these: NO DIVISION (required listening for HWM fans), Fuel For the Hate Game (also required), and then maybe Flight and a Crash. Finding the Rhythms is kinda hard to get into (its their first record), I'd definitely get ND, Fuel, or AFAAC before Finding. Live at the Hardback is a very good record, the recording is pretty good, and its a great example of how intense their live shows were. Definitely pick that up, but again, if you're limiting yourself to only 3 HWM records this time around I'd pass on this one for now.

Regarding the second disc of Never Ender... its demos of songs and a couple instrumentals. Nothing new really, its mainly for fans that have already heard everything else.

If you don't own any HWM albums I recommend you buy these: NO DIVISION (required listening for HWM fans), Fuel For the Hate Game (also required), and then maybe Flight and a Crash. Finding the Rhythms is kinda hard to get into (its their first record), I'd definitely get ND, Fuel, or AFAAC before Finding. Live at the Hardback is a very good record, the recording is pretty good, and its a great example of how intense their live shows were. Definitely pick that up, but again, if you're limiting yourself to only 3 HWM records this time around I'd pass on this one for now.

Yeah there live show was intense, I saw them open for the Bouncing souls in 2003 and it was awesome. For some reason I never got around to buying one of their albums for myself (I bought Caution for my girlfriend at the show and then the new what next when it came out).

Maybe I should just get all five hwm still in print albums since they are only $5 each. How much are they usually though?