Stadium Arcadium deluxe edition.

inutil

No, the deluxe set is 4xLP on 180 g. black. The cheap version is color.

I have the deluxe version and here's my take:

I'm a huge Chili Peppers / John Frusciante fan. That said, I think this could have easily been boiled down to a single LP. There are some really good songs on there (21st Century is one of my top 20 RHCP songs, and the wah-wah action on "She's only 18" is pretty hot. I like "Torture Me" too.

In any case, it's not a "great" album like "Blood Sugar Sex Magic." But if you're a fan and you have all their records, I'd buy this one too. The sound quality and mix down are waaaaaay better then the CD. It sound like something from the 60s. 100 percent analog front to back. Hell, it's worth buying just to support this sort of attention to detail.

RHCP have mostly sucked since BSSM. a few good songs here and there but as far as album content goes, 90% filler, 5% killer for everything from OHM onwards.

that should start some arguments!

i believe both editions come in boxes. www.hmv.co.uk was selling them but i havent look for ages coz the album blows.