What Color(s) should we press Dillinger Four on?

Guest admin1338560633

As I put together the re-releases for Dillinger Four's "Midwestern Songs" and "Versus God", I am trying to think about what we color(s) we should press them on. I know that Midwester Songs was originally pressed on white vinyl and then black from there on out. What color was Versus God pressed on?

I think that Midwester Songs is begging to be put on Silver, what do you think? Then again, I think that might be a good color for Versus God.

What do you think?

those crazy colors pirates press did a while back with the opaque colors, I'll find the records I'm talking about when I get home and post 'em

EDIT: Like these, might make the record a little more spendy, but these are amazing! Clear on one side, another color on the other side. So maybe do clear and silver or a clear and brown. I dunno, those are amazing!

[image]

[image]

PLEASE try not to go crazy with the colors :)

I think a deep yellow would look great for Midwestern, but definitely no splatter for either.

no plans for anything crazy...relax

ok Versus God has boxing gloves on the cover am I right? why not use something with either blood red vinyl or something with blood splatter(I know some don't like it but for this it makes sense) on maybe clear vinyl....or Solid white with gold some how used with it.(makes me think of what people picture "God" as. Solid!

Ober

I don't know I was just thinkin' thats all.

BLACK.

if we are doing colors though, silver would be a nice appropriate choice for VG. i think midwestern songs deserves something like what jawbroken said: the fingers on the back cover, as well as the cover's shade of red in the american flag beckon for something really dark. but i also dont see D4 fans being psyched on "blood-colored vinyl".

BLACK.

if we are doing colors though, silver would be a nice appropriate choice for VG. i think midwestern songs deserves something like what jawbroken said: the fingers on the back cover, as well as the cover's shade of red in the american flag beckon for something really dark. but i also dont see D4 fans being psyched on "blood-colored vinyl".

been done on black already.