Pix of Gaslight A. SOS 3rd euro and 59 euro press

frank

Just picked this up from my local recordstore, Sink or swim 3rd euro press on crystal clear vinyl. Looks really nice in reality

[image]

also, some of you were wondering about the european pressing of ´59 sound. Like someone posted before, it basicly looks the same as the US press as Sideonedummy sent leftover sleeves, inserts and labels to Germany.

You can only tell the difference by two details: The dustsleeve of the vinyl as opposed to the US one with the round edges, and the different matrix inscription in the dead wax, which reads "104970A1FK"

[image]

[image]

Been trying to find someone who would figure out that euro pressing info, thanks for clearing that up

Also, the records he just got in were on white, he is supposed to get in clear copies, but there are possible issues with these newest presses, I'll let virgil announce it either way it works out..

EDIT: He is also getting in the third US press, which is green and purple

here are the last couple pressings of sink or swim to clear up any confusion

2nd euro press on white vinyl - virgil has sent these out

3rd euro press on clear vinyl - virgil may or may not have these, up in the air

2nd US press on red vinyl - long gone

3rd US press on green & purple vinyl - shipping to VC as of yesterday

regarding sink or swim Euro pressings, we were told by the label and the folks pressing vinyl not to carry any more copies. Bummer for everyone as that means you will all have to pay more for the records.

We will have future pressings of senor and the queen.

damn, that clear looks nice.

regarding sink or swim Euro pressings, we were told by the label and the folks pressing vinyl not to carry any more copies. Bummer for everyone as that means you will all have to pay more for the records.

Sooo...The dudes at the pressing plant told Gunner, "Don't let VC carry them anymore"? That's a little whack.

P.S. Group Buy. PM Me. I'll try to get 10 and the first 10 get a price quote and shit.

wondering what the word on this would be, well, at least we can get the senor/queen vinyl in, any word on the cobra skulls as well?

got my white euro and gaslight 10" in the mail today... oddly enough the covers dont look fucked up at all, i think ill go buy one of those 12" artwork frames and use the extra covers for some stuff to cover the walls!

some were worse than others, we didn't want to only ship 5 good ones when 195 bad ones existed.