NHL Discussion

I don't think that's necessarily true, morrow isn't a first or second liner, they could still use iggy

With what money are they going to acquire him dude? They wont trade anyone on their team currently, the chemistry is too good. He's going to go to a team he can re-sign with as well, and with the cap going down next season its not going to happen. 

They could make it work, both morrow and Murray have expiring contracts. Does it make sense past this season? No, but they could make it work.

Personally I think he goes to Boston, and I pray he doesn't go to Anaheim as I've always liked him and will start hating him.

We could use him right about now... Ducks have lost all of their confidence.

Not to pile on but it was bound to happen. Do you know what PDO is? It's a stat that basically determines good luck or bad luck, to start the season the kings were one of the lowest ranked teams meaning they were bound to turn it around and the ducks have been one of the highest ranked teams all season meaning they were bound to come crashing down. I figured it would happen in the playoffs but it has seemed to already start.

Sources saying Kiprusoff has told the #Flames management if they trade his rights he will not report sighting family reasons. #TradeTracker

@RealKyper

Thats some BS right there, dudes a professional hockey player. Getting traded comes with the territory. Suck it up and play where you are traded for a few weeks.

sure seems that way. scratched tonight and a couple of bostons top prospects were scratched as well.

Apparently Tampa is pushing hard for Miller.

Miller needs some new scenery, I always liked that guy but he's super irritable now. Needs some FL sun and a haircut and he'll be back to team USA days in no time. 

He's awful. Have you watched him play? Me and my buddies call him "Tyler Turnovers." He's always falling down for no reason, and he's very weak on the boards. Everyone was hoping for the next Chara, but I don't see it happening.

Also, look at his career stats..

2009-10 : 11G 37A +13

2010-11 : 10G 27A 0

2011-12 : 8G 15A +5

2012-13: 3G 2A -5

I'm noticing a trend.. And it's not a good one. If he were better defensively, it could be overlooked.. But he's supposed to be an offensive defenseman.

I I havent really watched him in awhile. Last time was when I went to a Devils game my buddy won tickets to and I kept fucking with him saying "Tyler Myers is going to fuck you up from the point tonight" And he did. Im sure in an organization like NY where being strong on the boards and defense comes first he could be better. Not bashing Buffalo by saying any of that, but players want to play, and a guy like Torts will bench you no matter who you are if you arent playing the way you should.