NHL Discussion

Because why not? Yeah he has a huge contract, but you're getting a good goaltender for that price. A guy who could help win more games than Broduer and Moose right now. Yeah they have 2 goalies on contract, so does Vancouver, doesnt mean both of them are going to stay there man. Even Dregger was talking about NJ trying to trade for a goalie. 

Seen Luongo play the last 6-7 games?

Glen Sather is a fucking trade genius. Sharks wanted a first rounder, so we gave them 1 of our 4 3rd round picks and a 2nd? God damn. 

I suppose i hope he finds his game in NYR cause right now he's a bag of hot garbage. Actually fuck it, i hope he continues to blow. I hate that fucker, so glad he's out of the Pacific.

In my opinion you guys overpaid.

Ryan Clowe has scored a mere 17 G in his last 109 GP (incl. playoffs), after scoring 30 in his previous 93 GP (incl po).

No goals since this happened. Bag of dicks.

CLOWweadasd.jpg

then again we sort of ended up in the 8th seed cause of that, if we would have ended up the 7th and played St. Louis in the 1st who knows what would of happened.

This move wasnt for the goals. It was for the toughness and depth he brings to the team. He's Sean Avery on steroids. He is every Rangers fans wet dream right now. He fights, sticks up for teammates, hits people, and can help scoring. He had 60 points 2 years ago. He creates a spark, and can be used to help spark Richards and Gaborik's games right now. Even though Gaborik has been playing a lot better since Zucc came back. 

So fucking bad dude. Pierre McGuire seriously sucks Crosbys dick when the camera isnt on him. 

I dont watch NBC broadcasts of any other teams during the regular season, but Crosby is far from the only player that gets this treatment.  Mike Richards used to get it all the time, Pierre used to say he was one of the greatest centers and could "play in any era".  im sure if the rangers were in the playoffs, he'd be sucking Nash/Gaborik/Lundqvist/whoever in NYC is being the key piece to their success.  Remember when NBC said Girouix was just as good as Crosby last year?  and then this season happened?  Pierre and NBC jumps on the star players and when they're not stars anymore they go on to someone else.  its not crosby's fault his star hasnt faded