NHL Discussion

Typical philly move. Blame the goalie because you don't have any defense. The flyers have lost some great goalies with this scapegoat shit they pull every year.

Exactly. In 2 years they traded their 2 best players to bring this guy in only to buy him out in 2 years. Not to mention trading a guy who would win the Vezina this year (bullshit, Hank was robbed. Niemi as well) only to trade for the dude backing him up. Lets also not forget trading JVR and letting Carle go to Tampa. Haha Philly just sucks. 

Exactly. In 2 years they traded their 2 best players to bring this guy in only to buy him out in 2 years. Not to mention trading a guy who would win the Vezina this year (bullshit, Hank was robbed. Niemi as well) only to trade for the dude backing him up. Lets also not forget trading JVR and letting Carle go to Tampa. Haha Philly just sucks. 

They're just pathetic and have the worst management around. I would love to be able to root for the flyers because I live here, but they're such a joke I can't bring myself to.

Sather has wanted him for awhile now. While Id like to see what him and Nash could do, I still dont want to buy out Richards for him. I love Brad Richards. But that new recapture clause in the cba fucking sucks and we eventually are going to have to buy him out. They wont make that decision until they see who else becomes available which is super smart by Sather since we cant afford to not replace him. Clowe willing to take a paycut to stay on the team will help Brad's chances of staying which is good, but I still dont want Vinny over him.