gaslight 10"

It gave me the opportunity to frame the spare Sink or Swim jacket. (I bought 4 of those 12" frames at a craft store last year for like $2 a piece, yet never used them because I had no spare jackets)

Do labels generally have any extra jackets when they get made? I'd like to use my other frames, but really don't want to buy a whole record just to frame.

Both of mine weren't in the best of condition. S&tQ had a smear on the back and SoS appeared to have some sort of fizzy drink spilt on the back. I'm glad VC got us new sleeves and also with the damage to mine only being on the back I can still frame the damaged covers.

Also did anyone elses copy of SoS on white have any blue streaks in it? Mine had a couple.

not every cover was fucked up, but we could not send the 25 good ones to folks early and hear the shit storm. We just figured that the damaged ones needed good covers, the ones in better shape would appreciate a 2nd cover. Hope everyone enjoys it.