BTMI / OP!!! split update

flood

we're almost done assembling these beasts (mental note... never ever ever get your covers screened and then attempt to glue them together yourself... its a horrible nightmare, especially when you find yourself up at 4am digging the glue out of the bottom of the gluestick with a popsicle stick)

all the VC copies are on their way to virgil as we speak.. he should have them shortly. all copies ordered from asbestos will start shipping this week... thanks for the patience dudes.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no but i think i have cancer from how much ink + glue is all over my person.

if you can believe this.. the 2nd pressing is almost sold out...

the bands will have a couple copies of all the colors available next week at a couple shows.. altho i doubt they'll last that long... and the record release (pizza)

party is friday in CT :)

no but i think i have cancer from how much ink + glue is all over my person.

if you can believe this.. the 2nd pressing is almost sold out...

the bands will have a couple copies of all the colors available next week at a couple shows.. altho i doubt they'll last that long... and the record release (pizza)

party is friday in CT :)

wtf i can't get one on thursday

lame...:(

haha i guess technically theres some variants.... put it'd be way too much work to figure it out... they're all clear vinyl with just random color splatter.. and by random i mean like 5 or 6 different colors on each record... some records have some colors, some have other colors.. they look pretty much the same for the most part... i wouldn't sweat it :)

was supposed to come out in november... i think the holidays threw everything off. :(

they mystery color came out really neat too.

Dude, three words "Hire Jehovah's Witnesses". Bam, problem solved.

Still, I'm just stoked on the release and you can thank these boards for keeping me updated. I think for the release of To leave or die in Long Island I wrote you like three times. The boards are much more efficient.

damn! i wanna sweat it. but i don't wanna make you look through them all haha. plus i really don't have much money right now to be wasting on records, especially since i owe you like 70 bucks.

you make it sound like id actually look through them :)

oh wait... this one has red, orange, blue green, and white..

and this one has those 5 + GREEN... OM F-ING G!

damn! i wanna sweat it. but i don't wanna make you look through them all haha. plus i really don't have much money right now to be wasting on records, especially since i owe you like 70 bucks.

you make it sound like id actually look through them :)

oh wait... this one has red, orange, blue green, and white..

and this one has those 5 + GREEN... OM F-ING G!

:P

i meant to ask you about these variants at the diner, but i was so gone that night i don't remember anything.