These Arms Are Snakes vinyl news (sorta)

They posted this on their website a few weeks ago, but I didn't catch it until now:

"On a collector note. We are at the tail end of almost all of our vinyl. That's right. It's going out of press for a little while. We're having some shipped here but that's the last of it. So get it while you still can. It will be back once we figure out a good way to bring it back. We're thinking of repackaging all of it and also possibly making it available in one big box of some kind. We'll also be adding the Harkonen split we did in vinyl form. It's about time we did that shit. As mentioned before we're still trying to figure out the best way of doing this so keep your eyes peeled here for when we decide to actually make a formal announcement. This is more of an announcement to let you know there may be an announcement on the matter. Soon(ish). Maybe. Or maybe not. Either way it will be good."

FINALLY, the Harkonen split! Officially pumped.

It took me a couple of listens to get into this band...now it has grown on me...it's definitely a different sound...and I like it...

Yeah, it's definitely not something you can just get into the first listen. But I think once you "get it" (IF you get it), it starts making sense. I think they're incredibly talented, and some of it is a bit too cerebral for a lot of people.

I think they are awesome. Their singer is a bit of a prick though.

definitely not a prick. that dude rules. our band has been able to open for them twice, and he is the raddest guy ever. he cut himself open with a broken beer bottle the first show we played with him, and just went entirely insane the whole set. i thought he was going to die.

I think they are awesome. Their singer is a bit of a prick though.

definitely not a prick. that dude rules. our band has been able to open for them twice, and he is the raddest guy ever. he cut himself open with a broken beer bottle the first show we played with him, and just went entirely insane the whole set. i thought he was going to die.

Yeah, he throws himself around like he has no regard for his own well-being at all. It's pretty awesome.

Guest falloutcollapse
Have I mentioned how fucking insanely stoked I am to see them this weekend? Goddamn.

Dude, the show tomorrow is 21+. It's killing me!

Also, Mike, your mom was definitely pumped last night.