Restocks: D4,MLIW,PTW,Thrice,Elliott,DBD,CIS,books

Guest admin1338560633

We should be getting good restocks in every day this week and for many of the days next week. Please consider picking up something as our house is swelling. Boxes are everywhere and we have been pulling and packing orders like sweatshop employees. We got in both the Ronen Kauffman and Norman Brannon books and a bunch of rad records from bands like Dillinger Four, Crime In Stereo, Converge, Weakerthans, Elliott, and much much more.

"New Brunswick, New Jersey, Goodbye..." book by RONEN KAUFFMAN

"THE ANTI-MATTER ANTHOLOGY" BOOK by NORMAN BRANNON

AGAINST ALL AUTHORITY "All Fall Down" LP

Bush "Razorblade Suitcase" LP

COMMON RIDER "This is Unity Music" LP

CONVERGE "NO HEROES" LP (BROWN/CLEAR)

CRIME IN STEREO "Is Dead" LP black w/ white splatter viyl

Curl Up and Die "Unfortunately We're Not"LP

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR "COUNT ME IN" LP (COLOR VINYL)

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR Friends Family Forever LP gold/black splatter

DIGGER "Monte Carlo" LP

Dillinger Four - Versus God LP

ELLIOTT False Cathedrals LP

ELLIOTT Song In The Air LP

ELLIOTT U.S. Songs LP

FARSIDE Monroe Doctrine LP

Gorilla Biscuits "S/T" 7"

Ignite "Our Darkest Days" LP

MODERN LIFE IS WAR S/T 7" white w/ a little bit of black vinyl

NO DOUBT Tragic Kingdom LP

NO TRIGGER "CANYONEER" LP clear vinyl

Poison the Well "You Come Before" LP Clear Green vinyl

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE "People Of The Sun" 10" vinyl

SAMIAM "Whatever's Got You Down" LP mustard yellow w/ splatter

SHIKARI/LOUIS CYPHRE Split 9"

Snapcase vs Boy Sets Fire double 7"

The Geeks "Every Time We Fall" LP green vinyl

THRICE "The Illusion of Safety" LP

TIDES / GIANT "SPLIT" LP red/white vinyl

WEAKERTHANS "Left and Leaving" LP

XO SKELETONS "ASTHMAGASM" 7" red/white vinyl

YOUNG WIDOWS Settle Down City LP

i can't help but notice you keep stocking bush lp's virgil. is there still a market for that shizz?

weirdly, we sell a bunch through ebay. not so much on vinyl collective. But yeah, people always laugh that we carry this and we have sold at least a hundred copies over the last year.

i can't help but notice you keep stocking bush lp's virgil. is there still a market for that shizz?

weirdly, we sell a bunch through ebay. not so much on vinyl collective. But yeah, people always laugh that we carry this and we have sold at least a hundred copies over the last year.

that's so weird. i mean, it shouldn't be because they were insanely popular for several years. but i would never have thought there'd be a market for it.

let me speak please:

a. i just started using ebay, i bid 4.99 on that no trigger record about a week ago, no one bid on it until the last 2 minutes of the auction and i lost it to someone for 13 bucks...now DUH i know this is out ebay goes, but jesus i can't believe that actually happened on the 1 record i wanted...now i come here, its restocked and gone before i can even log in...sigh...:(

b. weakerthans - left and leaving - did they release two different copies of this album, my roomate has mp3s of the album that sound totally different then my CD/Vinyl...all the songs are mixed differently and have different pieces added/missing. anyone know anything about this?

c. how many of those mustard samiam records are there out there? is there a limited astray vinyl?

thank you all for caring,

joshua

The dillinger four midwestern songs came out on white vinyl when it was first pressed. I worked at hopeless at the time so of course I grabbed one. I no longer have it though because I sold it on ebay when I needed some money a while back, but it fetched $90 which was a total surprise. Damn, I love that record.