Do you want the Good news or the Bad News first?

Guest admin1338560633

Being a very positive person, I will give you the good news first. We will be getting Every Time I Die's "The Big Dirty" in on Monday and I plan to assemble a crew to help us package orders so that they can all go out on Tuesday.

In other good news, as you see in a recent post, we got in the repress of Minus the Bear's Highly Refined Pirates and they look and sound fantastic.

Now for the bad news, we just got word that due to our pressing plant closing for 2 weeks in December and the plant being bombarded with holiday orders, Minus the Bear's "Interpretaciones Del Oso" won't be coming in until January 11th.

If you have orders waiting on "Interpretaciones" to come in and really want your records, email me and I will send you an invoice to pay for shipping. We will then ship the available records right away and ship "Interpretaciones" when it comes in.

My apologies on the delay, I wish this wasn't the case.

Guest falloutcollapse

Virgil, I don't think anyone is going to be too upset, since this is completely out of your control. I just can't remember if I combined the shipping or not... Thanks for putting all this out though :)

If we're getting all three of these, could you ship HRP and ETID together and then Interpretaciones later when it arrives? That way it would still be the same amount of shipping charges. If it's a pain in the ass, it's no big deal but I thought I'd ask.

I just ask that you please email me so that I can know to do this. But yeah if the ETID was ordered separately from the MTB records, we could do this no problem. Just make sure you drop me an email.

If we're getting all three of these, could you ship HRP and ETID together and then Interpretaciones later when it arrives? That way it would still be the same amount of shipping charges. If it's a pain in the ass, it's no big deal but I thought I'd ask.

I just ask that you please email me so that I can know to do this. But yeah if the ETID was ordered separately from the MTB records, we could do this no problem. Just make sure you drop me an email.

done. ;)

Also done. Thanks!

I'm glad you got more in than you thought as I waited to long for HRP and when I went to order it they were gone. So I got one this morning.

The real question is where at the BTMI/OP splits? The original release date was supposed to be nov. 8th. I mean this wait will be worth it but I just want it now. haha.

the release date was never nov 8th for the splits... we only said it would ship in Nov ;)

virgil should have them by tommorow.

I thought on the "Things to expect" page it said Nov. 8th. It's not that it matters. I'm just really excited about the albums. It'd be awesome if I got it before Christmas but I doubt it. Stupid living in Canada.