Things I Hate

okay so i'm a pretty happy person for the most part. but i realized that there are really like, A TON of things i cannot stand. so one day a couple years ago i decided to sit down and start writing them out, and then as more would happen i would add them to the list. it actually became a pretty calming exercise, because now when certain things happen that are on the list, i'm just like "haha that's funny that i wrote about that already" instead of "oh my god i fucking HATE this". anyway, i'm going to add them here, and i encourage you guys to do the same. it'll turn into a lot of fun after a while, believe me.

note, they can be about anything. they can be specific or general. they can be qualities of people. i just tried to stay away from specific people because that can get to be a whole 'nother list in and of itself. also, these will be in no particular order...

when you're taking a nap and somebody wakes you up to ask you if you're hungry.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Neck tattoos?

In my opinion...it's really white trash.

It's the equivalent to Chad dude-bro's and pooka shell necklaces.....except it's someone that listens only to music with stand up bass and they drive a Ford that was built before the Vietnam war.

That's just me and my opinion tho. You should come to the town I live in and it will reinforce everything I just wrote.

haha this is so good so far.

when you get in the shower and realize there's no soap, or at least that there's not nearly enough soap to have a proper shower with, so you have to debate whether or not you get out of the shower all wet and get your floor all wet, or just stay in the shower and use shampoo as soap.

Taking a shit without realizing there isn't any toilet paper so you have to yell for someone to bring you a roll. Either that or you have to walk to the other bathroom (that's if no one is home or you don't have any shame) with your cheeks spread just a tad bit while doing a funny walk.

Peanut butter in a tube.

The Jonas Brothers

College Republicans, and other people who believe whatever their parents do without questioning it or even thinking about it.

Christian media (books, music, movies, news sources) and the people who believe it to be a legitimate substitute for the mainstream equivalent because of its theological content.

E! (besides The Soup)

I hate it when I go out to the dumpster near my building to throw out the trash and there are other people's trash bags piled next to the dumpster, despite said dumpster being empty.

I hate when people clip their finger nails or toe nails in public (I have witnessed this on at least four occasions).

I hate when people don't take care of their teeth.

I hate when people eat or have a conversation with someone else when you're on the phone with them.

I hate people who think that just because they're talking louder and interrupting that means they're correct.

I hate babies on planes.

I hate people who chew with their mouths open.

I could go on all day...