Karl Hensel (kinda) calls out Pete Wentz

jaaake

Guest genericinsight
Who is Karl Hensel?

runs bridge 9 records

No, Chris Wrenn runs B9.

Karl Hensel is just an employee of the label. Good dude, he used to send me radio promos and I met him once at a CIS show.

I hope he doesn't mind that I accidentally called him Kyle in my radio show comp's thank you list... oops.

Bah this is all a bunch of bullshit. I call jealousy. Hating on Fall Out Boy/Wentz is quite overdone. OK, we get it. A bunch of guys who used to be in the hardcore scene aren't anymore because they're in a pop band now and they're famous. If you dislike them so much, shouldn't you be glad they're off doing their own thing instead of still in your scene? OMG YOU ARE SO CREDIBLE. YOU ARE COOL AND AWESOME BECAUSE YOU HATE FALL OUT BOY. Fucking whiner. Those videos aren't even that similar at all. The concept of a band playing pranks and acting like "rock stars" has been done since the beginning of videos.

Not directed at anyone here, just at that blog post. I needed to rant.

And for the record Wentz is probably one of the worst actors I've ever seen in my life. Didn't Hollywood learn after One Tree Hill? My mom loves that show, and I remember her calling me out to the living room like "hey that one guy from that one band you really like is on." I wanted to projectile vomit.

Guest genericinsight

Karl Hensel is just an employee of the label. Good dude, he used to send me radio promos and I met him once at a CIS show.

I hope he doesn't mind that I accidentally called him Kyle in my radio show comp's thank you list... oops.

maybe you can just tell him to read it with a brooklyn accent? :)

HAHAHAHA

+1 for you

runs bridge 9 records

No, Chris Wrenn runs B9.

Chris owns B9, Karl runs and manages the label.

Guest genericinsight

No, Chris Wrenn runs B9.

Chris owns B9, Karl runs and manages the label.

Oh, sorry. When you say "runs the label" I naturally assumed that you meant he was the owner.