Against Me - New Wave question

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered Against Me - New Wave from No Idea, and it said 12" + 7". I have heard that New Wave comes with a CD as well, but I just wanted to know if they all do? Because No Idea does not list it as having a CD.

The CD is enclosed in the vinyl. Additionally, the 7" is probably "Thrash Unreal" I know they had copies of that enclosed with pre-orders and might have some left.

At every damn store I went to New Wave was $22+. When I found out No Idea was selling them for ~$13, I jumped on that. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and I got it last week.

It's a single LP, comes with the Thrash Unreal 7" as well as a copy of the CD inside the LP sleeve. What a deal.

This is fucking amazing. I was going to buy New Wave on CD for $9.99 at the store I work at, but I guess I don't have to anymore. WOO! I especially love the part where getting it on vinyl WITH a 7" and CD is only $3 more than just getting the CD.

At every damn store I went to New Wave was $22+. When I found out No Idea was selling them for ~$13, I jumped on that. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and I got it last week.

It's a single LP, comes with the Thrash Unreal 7" as well as a copy of the CD inside the LP sleeve. What a deal.

This is fucking amazing. I was going to buy New Wave on CD for $9.99 at the store I work at, but I guess I don't have to anymore. WOO! I especially love the part where getting it on vinyl WITH a 7" and CD is only $3 more than just getting the CD.

Yeah, it's a great deal. The CD is just in a little paper sleeve, though.

Yeah, it's a great deal. The CD is just in a little paper sleeve, though.

Thats alright. I'm just going to use it to put it on my iPod anyway.

Guest kingbuzzo
i have 2 copies of the damn cd...one came with the lp and the other i bought for the bonus dvd...

I'm in the same boat actually. I'm glad I got the dvd though.

is it a single 12" or double LP..

i heard rumors of a double LP version as well.

I thought that was just misinformation on all of those German distros' part. They all listed them as 2xLPs, but my friend ordered one and it was the German press, 1LP +CD.

Why make a 2xLP when it all fits perfectly on one? I hate having to flip a record every 8 minutes.

yeah i like when they separate the songs onto 2 records for a better sound quality, but i rarely listen to them since i hate flipping.

Double LPs are great for longer records, but New Wave is only about 30 minutes, which is an ideal length for a record. There is absolutely no reason to make it a 2xLP.

yeah i like when they separate the songs onto 2 records for a better sound quality, but i rarely listen to them since i hate flipping.

Double LPs are great for longer records, but New Wave is only about 30 minutes, which is an ideal length for a record. There is absolutely no reason to make it a 2xLP.

Unless that double LP is going to hold the better songs.

I would've loved to substitute in You Must Be Willing for a few tracks off the album... (Animal, Piss and Vinegar, Stop)

I could've done without Animal, but Piss and Vinegar is my favorite song on the album.

Yeah Piss and Vinegar is one of the best songs on there. The album goes downhill after it finishes (Americans Abroad, The Ocean, Animal).