I just realized something...

guy's a con artist. not sure why people here stick up for him. just because he has a lot of posts? it's not that hard to mail something out. when you keep making excuses, don't respond when a person asks for a refund, then disappear, that's total bullshit. deadformat and myself both still have issues with him from april or before, and i'm sure others probably do too.

guy's a con artist. not sure why people here stick up for him. just because he has a lot of posts? it's not that hard to mail something out. when you keep making excuses, don't respond when a person asks for a refund, then disappear, that's total bullshit. deadformat and myself both still have issues with him from april or before, and i'm sure others probably do too.

listen, i cant speak for him, just my experiences with him, but before what i guess is febuary he was a stand up guy, i sold him a few dvd boxsets and he not only paid me super fast he also covered what he estimated the paypal fees would be.

this is why i never have anything bad to say about him, in every conversation and the transaction we had he was a great dude.

listen, i cant speak for him, just my experiences with him, but before what i guess is febuary he was a stand up guy, i sold him a few dvd boxsets and he not only paid me super fast he also covered what he estimated the paypal fees would be.

this is why i never have anything bad to say about him, in every conversation and the transaction we had he was a great dude.

You do realize that using paypal, and shipping shit out are two completely things..right?

• 2 weeks later...
I talked to ronnie last night. He said he just has lost interest in the board and doesn't feel compelled to post anymore. Not sure whether it's completely true or not, but it doesn't sound like he'll be back anytime soon.

im a bit sad. there are a lot of ppl who got shit very quickly from him...yeah he started to flake, but like loki said, there are some of us who cant write off someone as easily...shit does sometimes happen.