Photos of Joey Cape,Tim Barry,Foxy Shazam,Gaslight

Guest admin1338560633

Here are some of the images for records we recently received. Lots of great stuff here. The Joey Cape records look really sharp, the tim barry 7″s look great, and the Foxy Shazam vinyl looks great with the packaging. Ray from Teenage Bottlerocket brought down the latest pressing of “Another Way” which look rad. Got in white vinyl pressing of “Senor and the Queen” which shoudl be posted tomorrow. And we got in all the Honor System rise and run vinyl which should start shipping today. So much vinyl!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I thought the Ghost Mice 7" were hand colored/drawn or something? Still awesome nonetheless.

the sword is colored, but I guess I thought it might be colored more. still they look cool.

[image]

I don't suppose there are somehow any spares of this floating around? I can't believe I missed out argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you going to the Fest, I will be bringing some of our out of print vinyl like Joey Cape, LaGrecia, Ninja Gun, and some other surprises.

I don't suppose there are somehow any spares of this floating around? I can't believe I missed out argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you going to the Fest, I will be bringing some of our out of print vinyl like Joey Cape, LaGrecia, Ninja Gun, and some other surprises.

hey virgil, i think i am only going to be able to make it to one day of the fest. is there any way you can stash a brown copy of bridge for me?

hey virgil, i think i am only going to be able to make it to one day of the fest. is there any way you can stash a brown copy of bridge for me?

not ready to stash copies for requests on this thread. I hope you understand. I need to figure out how I plan to do things regarding copies of out of print records for the Fest. Suggestions?

not ready to stash copies for requests on this thread. I hope you understand. I need to figure out how I plan to do things regarding copies of out of print records for the Fest. Suggestions?

sell a certain amount per day.

Have a Raffle...let the proceeds go towards a decent charity...or have a silent auction...again with the extra proceeds going towards a decent charity

Have a Raffle...let the proceeds go towards a decent charity...or have a silent auction...again with the extra proceeds going towards a decent charity

Why does it have to go to a charity?

why not have it go back into pressing more awesome records on brown vinyl, and call it the Joey Cape Brown series of charity hating music discs