*Updated 1/3*Pre-order Heavens Spraypainted Cover

Guest scriptedrain
If you do a stencil for the back, you can always put a blank space and then /1000 or /100 I can't remember what it is and the owner of the record can sharpie in their own number. Or you could number the sleeves. I should've bought this record.

The /1000 or /100 would depend on where you bought it from.

Mine is VC 37/100, but someone else may have 521/1000...

I was thinking just some blank space below the sleeve number to write in the record number would be cool.

I want to trade you records because of #s.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're running out of time to do a back cover, I will pay you extra.

Time wont be much of an issue. I'm going to order the stuff on Friday (I think enough people will have paid by then to cover the cost of jackets and sleeves) and then I'll have to wait for that to ship, which probably wont happen until Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, then they've got to get here so I'm sure I'll be able to put a back cover together in that time.

But fuck man, if anyone wants to pay me extra I'd be down, gotta pay off some bills. :)

Update. As of Thursday night he following people have paid for their Heavens covers.

Locuststar

scottheisel

edgeguy1

perk900

dante3000

roadmonkey

roebot

ihprstl

skumbucket

I need two more people to pay to cover costs of stuff when I order tomorrow. Thanks for the excitement people seem to have for this project! Merry Christmas! Also I'll post pictures of the back cover stencil when i'm done.

Also if you live over seas, make your paypal $7. I've thought about it and I figure thats nice round number. If I end up finding out that shipping to your respective lands is only a few cents more (doubt it) I'll figure out something nice to do with the extra dollar. Maybe buy a slice and show you pictures of me eating it. :)