THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM Senor and the Queen 10 repress

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Senor and the Queen" 10" black vinyl Import

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Senor and the Queen" 10" white vinyl Import

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?sck=1235001&Page=1&Sort=1&key=gaslight%20anthem

Being a Gaslight Anthem vinyl collector has not been an cheap hobby. There have been lots of pressings and repressings this year and it has been dizzying keeping up with it. Just when you thought you could breath a little easier, we have 2 more pressings to tell you about. Gunnar at Gunner records had intended to repress the Senor and the Queen 10" on white vinyl and when we received copies of the repress, they were on black vinyl. Not quite sure how this happened, he contacted his manufacturer and asked for a white vinyl repress. Not one to discard beautiful vinyl, we also kept the black vinyl. For those keeping score at home, we are calling the 2nd pressing on black vinyl pressing 1.5. The pressings can be distinguished by the 10" jacket which is larger and which opens up at the top. I think that there might be different inscribings on the wax, too. We also have to offer pressing #2 which is actually on white vinyl. We have 190 of each posted in the store and these are not going to last very long. Get one while you can. I am not sure if there are more plans to repress this.

So ends my Gaslight Collection. Not to thread jack but as some of you know this started back with the Cash tribute and has kind of culminated to current day. I just don't have an urge to fight 600 kids for their records. It doesn't benefit the band and I just don't know how to justify 7 pressings of a 4 song ep.

Not bummed about it though. More relieved. I'm much happier enjoying the music than sitting on pins and needles trying to snag the next rare variant.

Probably be selling most of my stuff sometime soon.

So ends my Gaslight Collection. Not to thread jack but as some of you know this started back with the Cash tribute and has kind of culminated to current day. I just don't have an urge to fight 600 kids for their records. It doesn't benefit the band and I just don't know how to justify 7 pressings of a 4 song ep.

Not bummed about it though. More relieved. I'm much happier enjoying the music than sitting on pins and needles trying to snag the next rare variant.

Might be in the same boat. I cashed out, so to speak, when news came of the special 2x7" on white /100. No way I'll get that. It culminated when I should have gotten the demos and they somehow slipped away. Oh well. I think I may sell off all but the first presses.

glad someone is sensible here.

grabbed the white. im fairly confident that this "1.5" press is no different from the one with the VC covers.

the etchings are different. First press was pressed in germany, the next black press was done in the czech. This was confirmed by Gunnar and another guy who already has both black versions and could confirm the etchings.