TP/PO: FALCON "God Don't Make No Trash" 10"

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone pick up a spare red, PLEASE pm me.

I actually thought of buying a second one for you, since I noticed you weren't online, but I figured with something such as this, Virgil just wouldn't put it through or give me a refund or something. Sucks you couldn't get one.

Damn man. Thanks for the thinking of me though! I was at work. :(

My buddy got his buddy to order us copies when they went up, but we only managed to get blue. Still massively happy for this though! Such a great release.

Do you guys think that Jealous Sound will sell out this fast? I am really excited for that one.

Highly doubt it. The band's not nearly as active or in the public eye as the Falcon is, plus it will cost significantly more as it is a double LP.

Seconded. Jealous Sound will take significantly longer to sell. This isn't all about money though, even though the monetary aspects can't be overlooked.

why are you a shareholder?

because i like a lot of different bands. is it my fault that the falcon was voted for first? no. Mute Print is one of my favourite albums and i knew that it had a pretty good chance of being picked so i knew i would be guaranteed a copy if that worked out. i've been a fan of the jealous sound for a long time, so i'll be more than happy to get a copy of that record. minus the bear looks like it's going to be the next album chosen and they're one of my favourite bands. so really, it makes sense to me that i signed up. i can't help it if i really just don't like one band.

Do you guys think that Jealous Sound will sell out this fast? I am really excited for that one.

Highly doubt it. The band's not nearly as active or in the public eye as the Falcon is, plus it will cost significantly more as it is a double LP.

but the Jealous Sound DOES have a new album coming out soon!

why are you a shareholder?

because i like a lot of different bands. is it my fault that the falcon was voted for first? no. Mute Print is one of my favourite albums and i knew that it had a pretty good chance of being picked so i knew i would be guaranteed a copy if that worked out. i've been a fan of the jealous sound for a long time, so i'll be more than happy to get a copy of that record. minus the bear looks like it's going to be the next album chosen and they're one of my favourite bands. so really, it makes sense to me that i signed up. i can't help it if i really just don't like one band.

so you sign up to press more than 1 then? that sounds cool.. I had no idea how it worked, thats why i asked..

I had an appointment earlier in the afternoon yesterday and it took longer than I thought. Made it back home about ten minutes after 2. By that time, the red colored records were gone. I was so close! Oh well. I got it on blue wax at least.

10 minutes late? Then you weren't even close my friend. They were gone in less than 2.