TP/PO: FALCON "God Don't Make No Trash" 10"

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is with these bullshit cart errors. Shouldn't it at least protect your cart for a couple of minutes. Second time I've deal with this shit.

its not actually in your cart until you move to the order management system. at which point it should be locked in. which is why it won't let you move to that point until you reduce the qty to something the system has listed as in stock... ie reduce count to 0.

in cases like this where 4000 idiots are slamming the site like crazed monkeys... you're going to get inevitable errors because theres only so much bandwidth the system can handle.

What the fuck is with these bullshit cart errors. Shouldn't it at least protect your cart for a couple of minutes. Second time I've deal with this shit.

its not actually in your cart until you move to the order management system. at which point it should be locked in. which is why it won't let you move to that point until you reduce the qty to something the system has listed as in stock... ie reduce count to 0.

in cases like this where 4000 idiots are slamming the site like crazed monkeys... you're going to get inevitable errors because theres only so much bandwidth the system can handle.

Thing is I had it in my cart, entered all my payment info, and just had to click confirm order. So I was way in the green as far as having this locked down (or so I thought).

I test e-commerce applications including shopping carts for a living (yes, it is as exciting as it sounds). So this stuff drives me nuts.