TP/PO: FALCON "God Don't Make No Trash" 10"

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a blue and i'm satisfied...people should worry more about the single pressing than the color and order the blue one pronto...

werd.

I got had a red one but I was using an old debit card that was expired.. by the time I got back from the car the red was gone.. but I got a blue so it's all good in the hood.

I don't really know how many of these will hit ebay. Only 40 of these were sold to non shareholders, and I assume shareholders will want to hold on to theirs, simply because they're part of the co-op. Should be interesting.

Yeah, but the band and label get some they might sell. And I know of a few shareholders that weren't too keen on the record. I would also estimate that at least half of the 40 sold went to people who just plan to sell them or trade them.

Hell, I tried to score an extra red. Didn't work out.

Hey virgil, I ordered and paid for red falcon and my receipt from paypal says I bought it...but from you says I didn't buy it...any ideas?

email andy at suburban home records dot com, he can figure it out for you.

I was in such a hurry to order this that I didn't thrown in the Only Thunder LP. Has anyone ever been able to combine orders after the fact? Maybe this is a stupid question.

order the only thunder like normal and then email andy at suburbanhomerecords dot com. he will be stoked since he is in the band.

oh man. i think im done with record collecting

ive been waiting for this record for so long and i don't even have money to order it.

ive gradually been slowing down, im over the hype and the variants, not going to bother with anything outrageous any longer, the fact that bullshit cart errors cost me a red isnt the reason, it does add to it though.

Hey Virgil, congrats on the way this thing seems to be moving!

We all know the red is sold out, but just wondering if you would release how many Blue copies sold in the first night?

Picked up the Blue, and when I couldn't get the red to work in my cart, i just tossed in the Thursday-Envy split!

Hey Virgil, congrats on the way this thing seems to be moving!

We all know the red is sold out, but just wondering if you would release how many Blue copies sold in the first night?

Picked up the Blue, and when I couldn't get the red to work in my cart, i just tossed in the Thursday-Envy split!

It looks like there are 250 blue left. Considering the initial order frenzy I would guess these sell out in a day or two.

I feel bad for everyone who couldn't get a red, what with me getting one and not being that bothered about it, doesn't seem fair.

that's how i usually feel. now i have experienced the cold, harsh anal probing of a cart error. i'm not too bothered by not grabbing a red one (especially since i'm pretty much done with variants), but i'm happy to at least have one. i actually think that this whole situation is pretty hilarious, for the first time in all of the preorders i have participated in.

i had the same cart errors, which sucked, but what are you gonna do? i bought 2 copies of the blue version, and now i have one to trade to a shareholder who doesn't care about the color. i'll pay for your shipping, too. please PM me if you have a red copy and it doesn't matter to you which color you have, as long as you have it on vinyl in your collection.

thanks!