Rise Against - Appeal To Reason pressing info?

this is all the info I know about it. the picture disc is suppose to come out on 10/21. the regular vinyl version is suppose to be out 10/14 but i guess some places have it early or thats just a US release date. The Re-Education (Through Labor) 7" that comes with preorders is on white. i have no clue about #'s or other varianst though, but im guessing there will be some on black if nothing else to go along with that clear.

Is anyone else's jacket all kinds of fucked shape-wise? It like... wasn't glued correctly, or creased straight, or something, because when it's closed it doesn't lay flat, it curves all over. I'm kinda scared it'll warp the record itself.

I'm glad you mentioned this. Mine has the same problem but I swear it didn't look like that until a day or two after I slit the shrink. I thought maybe the sun got through the side of the blinds somehow and messed it up.

i cant believe how poorly mastered this record is. just another case of a major label not knowing what to do with their money. this record sounds tiny. i had this playing right after i got done listening to my daggermouth record at the same volume and all. how the fuck i can get a record to sound better than a major is just a total mindfuck to me.

i cant believe how poorly mastered this record is. just another case of a major label not knowing what to do with their money. this record sounds tiny. i had this playing right after i got done listening to my daggermouth record at the same volume and all. how the fuck i can get a record to sound better than a major is just a total mindfuck to me.

because majors dont care about how it sounds... they care about how loud it is.

because majors dont care about how it sounds... they care about how loud it is.

that the thing, its not loud at all. im sure it has a lot to do with putting something like 24 minutes per side. i might have made a bad comparison seeing as how the daggermouth lp is something like only 12 minutes per side so its going to sound louder in comparison.