New Fraziermart?

Jesus, some of these records are ridiculously priced. 50 dollars for something still available at Hot Topic? 20 for a 7" you can still find for about 3? I know she posts here because she's using the picture of the second press of the Say Anything record in the listing as she used in a thread here. A little ridiculous.

Link

all im going to say is ive run into some massive money problems, if selling records at inflated prices helps me continue record collecting im willing to do that...and keep in mind i do consider most offers my listing fees are insanely cheap so i dont have much to lose and a lot of the high ones with or without best offers are records id rather keep but if someones willing to pay for it im content with letting it go for that price.

it takes a fucking retard to buy stuff like this - not to sell it.

that's all i have to say.

this is pretty much exactly how I feel about the whole flipping debate. It's only so prevalent now because there's so many idiots running about with daddys credit card to fund their latest fad. The interest in vinyl will die down eventually and things will regain some sort of sanity price wise, until then why not exploit the market that's out there??

i ever won her every time i die coloured box set.

in my opinion, she is not a new fraziermart. she has more kind and very compromise.

okay, i know how you feel when you see some stuffs in vc get in pricey. i always gave myself fuck when i miss some.

you shoudl try to send pm to her for negociate the price if you want some.

and she ever posted she runs this business with her mom. i believe this is another way for find some cash to your family.

i don't know. i think i feel better for shopping at ehr more than fraziermart....

:)