underoath- lost in the sound of separation colors?

So I was wondering about the new underoath record on vinyl. I preordered it, cause it looked like a red 10". I saw it at the record store, and bought it (12" black). When my order came, it was also 12" black. I wrote the underoathmerch.com guys and they said they have no way of telling what record is which when they're sealed, but he said he knew of clear and yellow variations. Has anyone gotten these or any other colors? Kinda pissed I'm stuck with two black copies.

As far as the deluxe set, looks like it's delayed until 11/25 now. thats almost three months delayed. I have doubts it will ever come out.

I don't care about underoath as much as i used to, but i have all the other variations of their other records, I figured I'd get these.

I have a picture of the purple here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toothandnailvinyl/

I got mine from the Zambooie pre-order which was also delayed.

I'd love to hear the info on these colors. and i wanna see a picture of the buzzcut 10"

and 2 threads about the same record? craziness i tell ya!

I thought these were supposed to be like Blue and red saw blade looking records. I never looked into ordering it but I saw the picture somewhere.

That was the uber deluxe box set that cost $80. The normal edition is a single 12".

I'm not sure how I feel about that purple. I didn't order because of the one site that said this would be a single 10", but I might get it now if I can get a good color. Or not, it's a pretty solid album on any color.