Mars Volta Bedlam LP info??

The new record's better than Amputechture (that thing was a stinker), but it still doesn't come close to Frances The Mute -- that's a five-star record in my book.

amen!

you've heard the new record?

[where?]

I'm the music editor for Alternative Press, so I get records earlier than most people. It's in my car right now; if anyone wants to buy me a tank of gas, I'll let them listen to it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

My bad guys, I was trying to find the right word that he said. I watched the interview again and Cedric and Omar were talking about a ouija(wee-gee) board. Haha I was wrong, sorry about the confusion.

Cedric said that a weejee board will come with the vinyl version. I'll post the interview.

Once again, sorry about the false info. I watched the interview one more time and i'll post a link.

http://www.mtv.ca/?vid=204862

so i just got my hot topic order in the mail...very interesting...dvd on 1 side and vinyl on the other

Its actually a vinyl on the A-side and a CD on the B-side.

The track is a Pink Floyd cover. It has a video on the B-side as well but I think its a CD-ROM type thing. Im sure they are all gone by now. People had them up on ebay this morning. First one I saw sell went for around $100. I dunno what jack ass paid that much for this thing but they have MUCH cheaper BIN prices for these on ebay already.