i saw the scariest/most punk rawk shit ever

flood

I was at a concert somewhere in Rochester, I can't think of the venue's name, but it has a balcony / catwalk type thing and the stage is like... a hole in the wall, it's so odd but cool. I have no idea who was playing but I remember someone going over the edge like that.

Madness, I tell you.

I was at a concert somewhere in Rochester, I can't think of the venue's name, but it has a balcony / catwalk type thing and the stage is like... a hole in the wall, it's so odd but cool. I have no idea who was playing but I remember someone going over the edge like that.

Madness, I tell you.

Are you talking about Waterstreet or whatever that venue is?

Madness, I tell you.

Are you talking about Waterstreet or whatever that venue is?

I dunno.. it's a small hole in the wall. I know there's a bigger venue that has a balcony in the back, but it's not that one. I want to say Water Street is the bigger one, but I haven't gone to concerts in ROC in a long time.

I saw a kid jump from really high spot up the side of the stage @ a NOFX show.. my girl took video but you can't really tell how high he really is from it. he just kind of appears..

I was in the pit area and a bunch of us were watching him climb and saying, "he's not jumping, he's not jumping...OH SHIT!"

right at about :36 he just drops in sight of the camera..