nofx epitaph repressings

the PUTV repress has been available for more than a year now. Not sure why everyone is just starting to notice.

they're doing colored represses of all the epitaph stuff. that's what he's talking about.

I understand that, but he specifically asked about PUTV, which a bunch of people on the NOFX wiki have been talking about. The repress of that record has been available for a whike, but people are freaking out because VC had some last week.

they're doing colored represses of all the epitaph stuff. that's what he's talking about.

I understand that, but he specifically asked about PUTV, which a bunch of people on the NOFX wiki have been talking about. The repress of that record has been available for a whike, but people are freaking out because VC had some last week.

thats because people were lead to believe this was a 2008 repress and virgil ( or someone) mentioned it was kind've a turquoise color. all the previous pressings of this could not be mistaken for turquoise (they're clearly blue).

the PUTV repress has been available for more than a year now. Not sure why everyone is just starting to notice.

uhm, i didn't even know putv got repressed... this is interesting. i tought all the copies that sometimes pop up on ebay, were from the first pressing. not from a repres.. interesting.

so, news about the colored liberal animation?

• 4 weeks later...

I know there's a lot of talk about the PUTV Lp. Has it been repress or not, etc... It just seems odd that pretty much every distro and local stores now have them back in stock at the same time that they get the Rancid, Tiger Army, Bad Religion LP discography back in stock! haha

Anyway, I bought one yesterday at a local store in Ottawa on a business trip...here are the pics. I guess that the variation in color versus the "original" US press that I bought many years ago is big enough that I'm still happy that I bought it...repress or not!

[image]

[image]

I'm pretty sure it's just a variant on the entire press. I bought a copy nearly a year ago, and it's the lighter blue.

all that proves is that there's been at least two represses!!! damn. now i'm gonna have to buy at least 8 of these (two euro, two first press US, two second press us, and two third press us to check for variations in color/grey/marbling of course)

I'm pretty sure it's just a variant on the entire press. I bought a copy nearly a year ago, and it's the lighter blue.

all that proves is that there's been at least two represses!!! damn. now i'm gonna have to buy at least 8 of these (two euro, two first press US, two second press us, and two third press us to check for variations in color/grey/marbling of course)

haha.

Yeah, I know it could simply be a different variant. But what I don't get is that why all the sudden we see a bunch of those poping up a distros and local stores (at the same time that Tiger Army, BR and Rancid stuff are also being repressed...and those we know for sure.) The guy at the store where I got this told me that this PUTV was on backorder for the longest time (for him anyway), and now he got like 10 of them. As long with the So Long and thanks...LP, etc.

Anyway, repress on the same color or not, I'm happy cause it's a nice variant for me. But for sure I don't plan on buying anymore unless it's a completely different color than blue! haha