Daggermouth - Turf Wars/Questions/Insight Wanted

matt

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo matt, aren't you selling more copies later? like these are just tests or something right? and then the rest of the actual pressing are selling later?

there's just one actual pressing, those 101 test pressings, 90 for sale, 10 for the band, and one for matt...and that's all i think...

he's packing all the orders from the mailing list, and after that the rest will be published for sale on all the other boards incl. VC, right?!

everything is sold out. thank you to everyone who bought one, shared any bit of interest, or gave some sort of encouragement. im blown away by the outcome of this. they will start shipping after christmas. im going to start packing them up this week to get them all ready.

still weighing out my options on things. theres a lot to consider and i need to talk to the band. just bear with me on this and we'll see what happens.

thank you to everyone again. this has been a truly amazing thing to be apart of.