Conor Oberst - Gentlemen's Pact

inutil

This is a brand new, SEALED, only available on tour, vinyl RECORD. I have NOT seen another copy of this come up on eBay. Conor Oberst has been back in the studio again along with his faithful Mystic Valley Band. They’ve made four new recordings which are now available to buy on the new ‘Gentleman’s Pact’ tour EP. It can be find both on CD and on vinyl, but it’s only on sale at Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band shows. The EP will be limited to 1000 physical copies.

Haha, so funny. No offense but this speaks to both the idiotic level of popularity for both the artist and the medium.

i highly doubt they'll be able to sell 1000 of these on tour @ $20 each, so we can bet that they'll be showing up at distros. why would anyone pay that much for something not very limited and new ???

I managed to grab 3 at the show last night, one for my girlfriend, one for me, and one for my friend. They were selling only one per person, but we got someone to pick up another one for a friend.

Edit: Oh yeah, and they are selling 17 of them per show. Last nights sold out by the end... But we were at the end of the line getting in and still managed to get 3.

If its going to sell on ebay for this much I should def get a bunch to flip that price it crazy fuck that.........I might go see them at the end of November though so if anyone wants one at price let me know and ill get some hopefullly there only like $10 at the show so then I can get a couple and hook the board up fuck paying that much for that and whoever does is a fucking asshead

$177 for something you can still buy... wow ebay, you still surprise me.

Correction, could buy.

Now that the price is out there, these will be selling out at each show before the opening act hits the stage.

Truth. Such a shame too, since I'd like a copy since it has a decent Bob Dylan cover on it, but I sure as hell won't be getting one now unless someone picks one up for me asap (hint hint!!! :P).

perhaps I can find a way to get a copy from Taylor Hollingsworth...

is this a vailed brag? Fuck twenty bucks for four songs which you can find as a zip file on the internet. I love this dude, and his music, but this is a full scale scam. Just do another record and stop feeding in to late trends.